- Member of ACT International Shotgun Club 1980 to 1984;
- Member of the Canberra National Pistol Club (CNPC)1982 to present.
- Women’s CNPC Club Champion 1992 to present (annual event).
- Member of the ACT Pistol Team to the Australian National Championships from 1983 to present;
- ACT 25 metre Sport Pistol and 10 metre Women’s Air Pistol Champion for several years.
Australian National Championships
- 4 individual second places in 10 metre Women’s Air;
- Several individual top 10 places in 10 metre Women’s Air and 25 metre Sport Pistol,
- Member of several ACT team top three (3) places;
- Competitor in Pistol Australia National Championships 1983 to present.
International: Australian Team: Member of the Australian ISSF Shooting Team to;
- Oceania Championships in Auckland, New Zealand in 1995; and
- Commonwealth Shooting Championships in New Delhi, India in 1995. I won the bronze medal in the 25 metre Sport Pistol team event at the Commonwealth Shooting Championships.
Canberra National Pistol Club:
- Club Treasurer 1992 to present;
- Club Registrar 2003 to present.
- ACT Director of Coaching 1997 to present;
- Pistol Australia Action Match holster qualification;
- Performed key roles in organisation of International 1920 Match, Metallic Silhouette and ISSF/PA National Championships in Canberra over many years;
- CNPC delegate to the ACT Pistol Association 1992 to present;
- ACT Pistol Association Treasurer 2012 to present.
- Awarded the ‘Australian Sports Medal’ by the Australian Government in 2000 in recognition of services to shooting.
- 1st Vice President of Pistol Australia 2002-04;
- National President of Pistol Australia 2004 -2011;
- Member of the Australian Government Shooting Sports Firearms Advisory Council (SSFAC) 2004-10 and Commonwealth Firearms Advisory Council (CFAC) 2010 to present;
- State Councillor on the Pistol Australia National Coaching Council 1997 to present;
- Pistol Australia National Referee Council Judge B in ISSF and Service Pistol matches;
- Pistol Australia Affiliate Delegate to Australian International Shooting Ltd (AISL) 2004-2011;
- AISL Board Member 2011-2012;
- Shooting Australia (AISL) President 2012 to present.
PROFESSIONAL (position at retirement 2014)
Director, Fraud Control, Dept of Foreign Affairs and Trade, CANBERRA.
President of Queensland Target Sports since 2011
President of Australian Commonwealth Games Association QLD branch
Delegate to QLD Olympic Committee, QLD Commonwealth Games Association and Target Rifle Australia.
Andrew Sims is an experienced Director and past Chairman with 15 years’ Board experience and 30 years’ senior executive experience. His CEO and senior management experience was focussed in the infrastructure investment, funds management and finance sectors. He describes himself as a lifelong and avid competitive shooter, having pursued the sport of shooting in three different countries and is a state and Australian representative. He is active in coaching, development and grass roots administration and his core priority is the development of the sport of shooting with a passion for young athlete development. Andrew is a fellow of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Catherine is an experienced Board Director, CEO, and Senior Executive with previous roles in Australian and New Zealand Governments and leadership posts in national and international sports organisations.
She is an accredited AICD Company Director and her career shows an extensive track record of delivering nation-wide results in government, the not-for-profit sector, and commercial ventures.
Catherine excels at leading change and innovation. She has personal experience in leading several successful, large and small, change management projects in both non-profit and commercial organisations.
Catherine is the current CEO of Netball Queensland and has also previously held the role of CEO of Gymnastics Australia.
Clive Pugh is an experienced Director and Senior Manager with experience on a number of not for profit and Association Boards. He has experience in commercial dealings in sales, marketing and finance in international markets as well as leading wholesale and manufacturing business in Australia. He has been actively involved in the shooting industry for more than 10 years and has a sound understanding of the challenges facing the sport from a commercial, regulatory and governance point of view. His passion is linking operational indicators to financial performance and building a culture that allows decision making at the lowest levels of an organisation. Clive is also qualified through the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Deserie is a Commonwealth and Olympic Games Medallist in Trap and an inductee to the Australian Clay Target Association Hall of Fame. Deserie has been the assistant Shotgun Coach for the Australian Shotgun team since 2018 and has been an active member of the Clay Target Sport community for 49 years.
Deserie is a successful business administrator and mother of three.